Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With my camera lol. We as sportsman and hunters are out there in the woods to hunt and bring back a nice deer. But some days ya just gotta sit back and smile, because your amazed at what you see in the woods.

Opening day for me was a very touching and spiritual day for me. Only seen a few does and did not get my deer but it was still an amazing day.

I wanted to share these pictures with everyone sooner but I came down with a high fever that night and ended up with the flu yesterday. :dizzy:

I've never in my life seen camo colored beer cans LOL

The fire the night before

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Thats what its all about-Enjoying the "Great Outdoors"! Shooting a deer is a bonus! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
7,479 Posts
You ever check out that dinky island in the pond/lake?

·
Registered
602 Posts
Where did the pic's of the island come from(county)? I think I have apretty good idea but was just curious. Those are some great shots you took there. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You ever check out that dinky island in the pond/lake?

Did once, not much to it. Not a fun place to be if the water gets high/fast, so I make it a point to not go out there lol.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Where did the pic's of the island come from(county)? I think I have apretty good idea but was just curious. Those are some great shots you took there. Thanks for sharing.

Ionia county. ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts