Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
Hey we dont need smartasses!! Just a simple question i lost my hunting spot at last min so i figured i would at least try

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Sorry, Kolb, and sorry about your luck. That happened to me a couple of years ago, too. My sister sold her farm and the new owner is anti-hunting. So I know exactly how you feel. If I had hunting land you would surely be welcome to hunt. Hope you find a new spot.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey at least someone understands! My dad own a bug field in emmett mi but i always hunted woods! I rather sit in woods and not see anything then sit in a field! Ive just been hunting in the woods since i was 14! Do u even know if there are bug bucks up there?

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
Hunt the field edge with a buck decoy from now through the first week of November...I do this in one of my stands...try it, you won't be disappointed!

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
Hey at least someone understands! My dad own a bug field in emmett mi but i always hunted woods! I rather sit in woods and not see anything then sit in a field! Ive just been hunting in the woods since i was 14! Do u even know if there are bug bucks up there?

:lol::lol:What is a "bug" field? I know, I know, you meant "big" field. Just thought it was funny. Listen to Waz, sit on the field edge and use a decoy within bow range. Good luck with whatever you end up doing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts