Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Looking to lease some hunting property for 2009. Would prefer to be 1-2 hrs from metro Detroit and have year round access for stand hanging, scouting etc. It would be myself and 1-3 others depending on size of land. We are mainly bowhunters but gun hunt as well. I would have no problem paying now to secure land. I would also give a finders fee ( cash) to anyone that can find me a lease. I would have no problem on helping any farmers do work on the land as well, at no charge of course.

Bret 313-218-2076.... call anytime, anyday

Thanks

·
Registered
9,875 Posts
Hello,

Looking to lease some hunting property for 2009. Would prefer to be 1-2 hrs from metro Detroit and have year round access for stand hanging, scouting etc. It would be myself and 1-3 others depending on size of land. We are mainly bowhunters but gun hunt as well. I would have no problem paying now to secure land. I would also give a finders fee ( cash) to anyone that can find me a lease. I would have no problem on helping any farmers do work on the land as well, at no charge of course.

Bret 313-218-2076.... call anytime, anyday

Thanks
Is this a family scenerio, and assuming that there are 4 totaled

·
Registered
5,560 Posts
There are 4 of you so you can cut the cost and have your own land to hunt and make improvements,. I have 50 for sale just North of Harrison and it is a nice piece of land. You can take a look at the pictures in my Gallery. If interested PM me. I might lease it next year. I am hunting down state now and didn't hunt this land this year.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are 4 of you so you can cut the cost and have your own land to hunt and make improvements,. I have 50 for sale just North of Harrison and it is a nice piece of land. You can take a look at the pictures in my Gallery. If interested PM me. I might lease it next year. I am hunting down state now and didn't hunt this land this year.
Harrison is a little too far for me. I do love it up there but I work so much I only get weekends to hunt. Sometimes sundays only. I do appreciate to info however

Thanks, Bret

1 - 5 of 5 Posts