Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find hunting land to lease for my retired father, 2 sons and myself for 2004 and beyond. The best option will be land I can lease for the entire year but I will consider Deer season only options where full year leases are not available. We are all ethical outdoor sportsman who will treat the wildlife and the property with respect. 100 acres (+/-) is what I'm looking for, but will consider all options that offer a great outdoor experience.

I'm not pinned down to any specific county because I am happy to make the necessary drive to reach the right place. Just the same, we live just South of Grand Rapids and anything within a 1 - 2 hour drive will be a bonus.

If you don't have land available to lease, but know of someone who does, I will be thankful for any leads you send my way.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I think you would be better off buying your own land, with interest at there lowest in history you would be surprised what you can afford. Then you can save on the drive which is money, you can build your own food plots, you can come and go as you please, you can build on it for the future, you can put a small mobile home or camper to stay on when hunting, again saving money on hotel, you now have a tax right off, and your building equity. Give it some thought.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts