Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello new to this forum and was wondering if anyone knows where I came get some tame rabbits. Need some tame rabbits to help train hank, my beagle/blue tick mix. From googling it it sound like I should get San Juan rabbits or giant Flemish. Anyone know where I can buy some I've tried Craigslist they just have lop bunnies. Also any advice on what kind of tame rabbit I should get or any tips or pointers would be great. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have no idea where you can get rabbits.But that's one a really good looking pup ya got there.
Thanks. Yea he's got some cool color and characters to him. Honestly couldn't ask for a better first pet. (That I've owned myself while living by myself) almost 6 months old and he's never chewed anything furniture, clothes, boots, etc. got him when he was 8 weeks old and had him potty trained by 9 weeks old. Also learned to sit, shake, and lay down within the first couple days of having. Crazy how quick he picks up on things

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.