Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
They no longer make them and can not find any remaining stock at any stores. I will be looking for 1 or 2 after the late season is over with snow cover if possible. So if anyone is looking to sell, Please get a hold of me. I knew for some reason I should have bought 2 of them when I got mine. Oh well.

·
Registered
275 Posts
They no longer make them and can not find any remaining stock at any stores. I will be looking for 1 or 2 after the late season is over with snow cover if possible. So if anyone is looking to sell, Please get a hold of me. I knew for some reason I should have bought 2 of them when I got mine. Oh well

firenutt8190 Montana testing.com says they have 6 in stock 250.00 with snow cover free shipping !

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
You wont find these..Rogers bought out the remaining and sold out of them.

Rogers wanted the design but HS wouldn't let them label it with the Rogers name. Pretty sad after they discontinued it and they bought out the rest of the blinds if you ask me.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Grabbed one of those tanglefree dead zones with snow cover for 170.00 a while back when Cabelas had them on sale not a bad blind for the price wouldn't have paid the full price they wanted for it !! but it's a nice blind if you need it for a back up !!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Rogers goose buster XL is just as good. I was a hit man guy myself
I love my Goosebuster XL. I don't think it takes too much effort to set up. It's only 6 pins. But I don't have any experience with the Hitman, so i can't compare them.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I love my Goosebuster XL. I don't think it takes too much effort to set up. It's only 6 pins. But I don't have any experience with the Hitman, so i can't compare them.
Hitman has no pins. Step inside pull up and then lift up 2 support arms literally 20 seconds to set it up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts