Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I saw an add for a suit similar to the heater body suit and can't seem to recall the magazine or locate them on the web, I wondered if anyone had any information on this suit.....thanks. a link would be great as well.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, but I saw a competitors suit and can't remember were....I have that suit and wanted to see the other one as it had some enhanced features....

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
Ah, gotcha. Post up the competitor if you ever find out who it is.

·
Registered
28 Posts
That would be the Warm Bag. Been thinking of one myself. If you get one, let us know what you think. "thewarmbag" dot com
Cashew

I saw an add for a suit similar to the heater body suit and can't seem to recall the magazine or locate them on the web, I wondered if anyone had any information on this suit.....thanks. a link would be great as well.

·
Premium Member
2,192 Posts
Very interesting, I have two Heater body suits and love them, but I always find them difficult to get my feet in when in a treestand. I like some of the features this has, but I am skeptical about the noise it may make. Most garments that are waterproof are not very quiet when they get cold. I look forward to your review of this product.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got my bag tonight and will be taking it hunting this weekend and will give it a try, I'll be hunting from tommorrow until Nov 15th. I like it so far and it seemed to be easy to get into, at least in my bedroom.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have had the same experience.

Very interesting, I have two Heater body suits and love them, but I always find them difficult to get my feet in when in a treestand. I like some of the features this has, but I am skeptical about the noise it may make. Most garments that are waterproof are not very quiet when they get cold. I look forward to your review of this product.

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
Got my bag tonight and will be taking it hunting this weekend and will give it a try, I'll be hunting from tommorrow until Nov 15th. I like it so far and it seemed to be easy to get into, at least in my bedroom.
That was quick.

Good luck and look forward to your review.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Thats hilarious, I thought it was just me and my size 13's. Still the warmest garment I have found for the late season, will be interesting to hear the review of this new one.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I am cheap, and hopefully resourcefull...
I went to the woolrich outlet in Birch Run and bought a green wool army blanket for 19.99. I have some camo material for the outside. And I am going to line the inside with some cheap sheets from walmart. I am going to sew my own. It may not be as pretty, but it will work.
I made two patterns. One with legs, one without. Not sure which way I am going to go. Seems like having legs in it would be nice, but I am not sure if it is necessay....

·
Registered
450 Posts
I was thinking about doing the same thing. I was going to order some ASAT camo material but i dont know what to use for the insulation

·
Registered
58 Posts
I am going with wool because I love wool.
But why not go to Walmart and get a couple $10 fleece blankets?
Should work. Line it with their basic sheets at $5 a piece...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts