Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im moving from the property that i live at into the big city of mason...lol..so now i have to find a place to shoot thats not to far out of the way!any one have any suggestions..thanks in advance.

· Registered
200 Posts
I cant remember the name of the place we went shooting at down near their, it was a very nice outdoor setup! But I am sure if you ask the guys at Total Firearms in Holt they could help clue you in! Their a good bunch of guys, give them a shout!

· Registered
712 Posts
There is state gun range in the Rose Lake research area off of peacock rd which is off of old 78

· Registered
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys!the property i live on now is getting developed so they dont want to put any money into the house im at soooo....off to mason i go..gonna miss the 160 acres right out my back door!

· Registered
2,424 Posts
You are gonna miss that property big time- sorry to say.

I am a member of howell gun club- if you are ever in a bind let me know. Usually busy around the season opener- but not to bad other than that. Might be a little far for you though.

· Registered
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
trust me i know..but the up side is the 30 acres of swamp that butts up to it i just got permission to hunt!:)..so i know the area very well and the deer patterns and it only 15 min away..plus i still have land in bellevue!!which is an awsome piece of land!

· Registered
197 Posts
jeffthedj said:
im moving from the property that i live at into the big city of mason...lol..so now i have to find a place to shoot thats not to far out of the way!any one have any suggestions..thanks in advance.
Just southwest of Mason is the metropolis of Onondaga. There is the Onondaga Sportsmans Club. It is on Gale rd. just south of town. Or you can venture into Lansing to find the Capitol Area Sportsmans Club. I reccomend the CASC because they have indoor outdoor ranges for bow and gun. If you just need a place to shoot head to my house.lol I am out here in Onondaga with no houses nearby!

· Registered
5,354 Posts
ehhhhhhh welcome to mason... yeah i either shoot my gun at kelly rd or family shooters corral... and my bow at whitetail acres... let me know if you want to go shoot your bow sometime there guys tooth or jeff.... i love going there just dont do it nearly enough. where abouts in mason? i remember you had that place off of okemos rd is that the one they are developing? sure would have liked to try for coyotes out there....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.