Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its a lease type club with out buying property, 5000 acres, thats almost 8 square miles , gun bow small game duck goose, spring turkey,1st class outfit , QDM, food plots, full lodging, 3 cooked meals a day, 25 members max, from Sept 15 to Nov 30 , $2500 no other fees, maybe a tip to the cook, here is a photo of the club house, pm me for more details/pics or call 517 437 3519
I'm a member and have no financial gain, just doing this because its a great deal. Thanks John

·
Banned
6,767 Posts
It doesn't take a college professor to do the math..this is a great deal! Half that cost has to be sunk in food!

5000 acres, big lodge, food included. I'm selling my place!

·
Registered
19,338 Posts
It doesn't take a college professor to do the math..this is a great deal! Half that cost has to be sunk in food!

5000 acres, big lodge, food included. I'm selling my place!
No doubt if this is the correct price. My first thought was that the price is a typo. I can see that amount plus more for each buck or doe that you shoot.
L & O

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hi all
I have been doing this as a member and like I said I have no financial gain whatsoever, I'm helping out the pc challenged elderly owner, he informed me that the price is $2200 for a single person and $2500 is for a parent / youth , with limitations, if a person wants to hunt with there son or daughter, sorry for the mix up I'm just the messenger
Thanks John , please call it would best,

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
I checked this club out when they were advertising and offering weekend hunts for a very low price.. I passed after checking it out.. You really should go and check it out before committing to anything. Dont get me wrong, I'm saying its a bad place at all, it just wasnt my cup of tea..

Beaver Lake Hunt Club

CB

1 - 9 of 9 Posts