Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Welp decided to just go ahead and order one...gonna have to wait until they’re back in stock for it to be shipped but they gave me a free t-shirt for the wait so I’ll take it I guess :D thanks for the info fellas

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Update #2: So had about 18 hours on new battery. Never came off of 100%. Happened to leave graph in my truck for 2 days so I decided I better charge it just to be safe since I plan on going today after work. Plugged it in last night and charger instantly went to green said 100% charged wtf. Doesn’t even seem physically possible. Even unplugged it 4 times just to make sure I had proper contact. Yup she’s legit for sure!!!

·
Registered
12,980 Posts
Update #2: So had about 18 hours on new battery. Never came off of 100%. Happened to leave graph in my truck for 2 days so I decided I better charge it just to be safe since I plan on going today after work. Plugged it in last night and charger instantly went to green said 100% charged wtf. Doesn’t even seem physically possible. Even unplugged it 4 times just to make sure I had proper contact. Yup she’s legit for sure!!!
Good luck bro ! We'll hook up next weekend ya want to head this way.. With weather over dare should be good ;)

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Good luck bro ! We'll hook up next weekend ya want to head this way.. With weather over dare should be good ;)
Yeah dude I’m down. Just got approved for a 3 day weekend next week. If I don’t go North I’ll come out with some smoked salmon!

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
if you don't mind me asking, but did you have to order the Camp Chef or were you able to get locally. I have my eye on buying a woodwind soon.
Actually it was my Christmas gift from my rich ass brother! I feel bad I didn’t even get him a card lol. I’ll make it up to him tho. But he ordered it. Not sure where, I’m assuming Amazon. Gonna cure it tomorrow for sure!

41 - 53 of 53 Posts