Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey East Bay Ed,, Can you give me an ice report, We have about 8 of us coming up on the 17th and 18th..Thanks alot,Tom

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
tom,
the ice looks really good. guys are driving snow machines and atvs just about anywhere. we have at least 4+" on the main lake and east bay has more.
by next weekend i expect that people will be driving atv's and snow machines all over and some folks will have cars and trucks on the ice. watch a guy pull a 12' long shanty acrossed the deepest part of the lake with a atv today without a problem.

walleye fishing this morning on the south end was really good. most people had at least two walleyes by 9am. with a few guys limited by then.

east bay is giving up some walleye and perch. 10'to 15' in both areas seem to be the best.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
rob, about 6" of snow on the ice. the snow is really dry so watch your step.

tom,

nothing great today. fishing has gotten a little harder as the week has gone on. we are thinking it might turn on sat. as temps start to rise.
see you guys on the ice. i will have my brothers argo out there so if you see it stop by.
good luck
ed

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Ed, there are 8 to 10 of us coming to stay at your cabins this weekend. What time Fri. would we be able to get into our cabins?

See you then!

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
ironman,
you can get into the rooms by 1pm, unless we don't hhave someone in there then i can let you in earlier. as of right now they are open but i can say for sure. i can pm you thursday.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts