Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy didn't let me down at the HRC tests this weekend:D . We started saturday in Sandusky, Ohio's hrc and Jake performed very well and recieved his first started pass.:woohoo1: Then on Sunday in Oregon, Ohio (Lake Erie HRC) the crazy sumbittch passed his second test!!!:D Big thanks to Hammerin' Hank (Sean) for helping me train and going with me Saturday. It feels so good to know that all the time and MONEY:tdo12: spent training my buddy is proving itself worthwhile and very rewarding. I'm hoping to run again next weekend and get his SHR title!! Then the training really begins!!! I'll post more pics later.
Larry

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
Great looking lab, video turned out well also.

Congrats!!!

·
Registered
592 Posts
mudflapimmc said:
Big thanks to Hammerin' Hank (Sean) for helping me train and going with me Saturday.
I'm only taking credit for the good things Jake does, none of that hardheadedness can be attributed to me:lol: !!

Sean

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hammerin' Hank said:
I'm only taking credit for the good things Jake does, none of that hardheadedness can be attributed to me:lol: !!

Sean
Just remember to treat him better so you can handle at the end of May!!!!:mad: If he fails that test I'm gonna hold you down while Jake puts the e-collar on ya!!!!!:lol:

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks everyone. I'll post new pics after this weekend (hopefully with a SHR ribbon:chillin: ) and let everyone know how it went.
Larry

1 - 16 of 16 Posts