Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They finally had the buy one box get the next 1/2 off. That plus the $15 rebate on the 4 pack takes them down to around $5.50/box including tax.

You know you married the right woman when your out on the water and she's at Dick's buying six 4 packs:)

Had to laugh, was putting them away last night and noticed that thanks to some sales last year and this year and a slower than normal shooting year I have 9 cases right now:lol:

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
what were they xperts?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Heck yeah... I picked up 4 boxes... I am still waiting for the rebate check. Its been 4 weeks.

Great deal without the rebate... The rebate is a bonus.

JIM

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
where is dicks.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
I was at the Dick's in Grandville on Saturday, was looking to pick up a 4 pack, but they didnt have any rebate forms left, and apparently the sale was over, as I didnt see any signs/information about it.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I was at the Dick's in Grandville on Saturday, was looking to pick up a 4 pack, but they didnt have any rebate forms left, and apparently the sale was over, as I didnt see any signs/information about it.
I think it varys from store to store.

I do have one rebate form left, if someone wants one.

JIM

·
Registered
726 Posts
I bought ammo, but not any shotgun shells. Got 2 boxes of Winchester Ballistic Silver Tips for the 30-06 @ $30 a box. I thought I read somewhere the had a $5/box rebate but I haven't found it yet. If that is the case I should've bought more!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts