Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy couldn't go until this afternoon so I told him I would wait and go when he could go. He just called and said he isn't going. Too hot. Last time I make plans around his schedule so he can go.

Anyways, what is the water like out on the bay right now? I still might make a run by myself late this afternoon. Yesterday afternoon was a workout by myself and I hope to hear calm reports.

And the hunt continues......

·
Registered
9,081 Posts
I'm planning on heading out after 4 myself. Wait till the worst of the heat is over

·
Registered
288 Posts
Just came in, fished S of pt AuGres and the water is great. Fishing was great---catching was tough. I think the guys caught them all yesterday! LOL

·
Banned
724 Posts
Was calm,fishing was great sucks that your buddy bailed on ya.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
25,847 Posts
June is the easeist fishing of the bay season!! Troll around Bsing with friends. Reeling and netting fish. :evil: :fish: :evil:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am leaving to go fishing in an hour anyways. It's driving me nuts, . I gotta go out today even if I go alone.

And the hunt continues......

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
we fished 11 miles south of AuGres, A really secret spot:lol:, we got our 15 but had to work for em, sorting through the little ones, a couple of sheeps and a cat. It was flat and hot, with plenty of flies. Hundreds of boats fishing the bar, with alot of people struggling sounded like(we tried for an hour there and caught alot of sheeps and little walleye). Our best was a one ouncer 20 feet back.......in 29-30 feet of water. gold and black baitfish blade..... i would put a pic on but the fish we got ya would have to hold REALLY far away from ya to make em look big. Biggest we got i dont think would have cleared 2.2, bite was very light for us with only a couple really dragging the boards back......good luck:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts