Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the John Deere Top and Tilt kit (p/n BLV10650) installed on my John Deere 3046r along with the Electric Diverter Kit (p/n BLV10983). I made a short video demonstrating how this TnT system works. Hopefully it helps those considering something similar. This is the OEM version, but there are aftermarket versions as well with one of the best known being Fit Rite Hydraulics.

Thanks for watching!

Click here to watch on YouTube.

Otherwise, view below.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Was very surprised when my dealer said the top and tilt I had them install on my compact tractor was the first they had sold. No interest shown from people. I personally would not be without it, for many reasons. For anyone using a lot of differing implements, it will dramatically help getting the best use out of them. Unless they don’t mind getting on and off the tractor to make adjustments

·
Premium Member
11,977 Posts
Was very surprised when my dealer said the top and tilt I had them install on my compact tractor was the first they had sold. No interest shown from people. I personally would not be without it, for many reasons. For anyone using a lot of differing implements, it will dramatically help getting the best use out of them. Unless they don’t mind getting on and off the tractor to make adjustments
I agree that that would be a very good upgrade. I think the cost is to high and I would never buy one. I have thought about making one but that has to be on the long list of my projects to do

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree that that would be a very good upgrade. I think the cost is to high and I would never buy one. I have thought about making one but that has to be on the long list of my projects to do
Fit Rite Hydraulics offers a cheaper TnT kit than what you can get from JD. You'd still have to get the SCV's on your tractor, but would at least save some cost on the cylinders.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.