Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once deer season gets closer more guys will be on this forum looking for information on CWD and it's impacts on hunting. Many of these information threads will be buried 50 pages back. Why not give them a spot to look since most of us realize that very few actually read the hunting digest?

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
I think that's a good idea, especially consodering that all these threads are suffocating the general deer hunting threads.

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
That is a good idea. I had that as a passing thought a couple weeks back when I counted something like 7 CWD related threads here. However there is the Wildlife Disease forum.

·
Banned
2,725 Posts
yes!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Administrator
35,878 Posts
What if we just get stricter about moving the CWD threads to the Wildlife disease forum? What do you guys think?

·
Banned
5,734 Posts
What if we just get stricter about moving the CWD threads to the Wildlife disease forum? What do you guys think?
Makes sense to me.
It's why that forum exists.
Might as well use it as it was intended to be used.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
I think this works if you could put a link inside the deer hunting section that takes you there and a link to bring you back to the main deer hunting page. Just my 2 cents

·
Banned
5,734 Posts
Where are all the outspokens about MSF reform?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts