Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
7,774 Posts
Sweet. Fished a farm pond this weekend and the land owner was complaining there was 50 geese on it that morning.

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are gonna be able to fly alot farther away from the roost this year come the 1 st. Some big birds already. In odd fields already should be a fun yr.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
Teats on a boar hog. Toothbrush in Kentucky. Geese in a July wheat field.

"I'll take things that don't matter for $800, Alex"

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Teats on a boar hog. Toothbrush in Kentucky. Geese in a July wheat field.

"I'll take things that don't matter for $800, Alex"
Hahaha.....bout right. Already turning over wheat fields here. Got permission from a farmer today that said they might be chopping corn in mid August if this drought continues.

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry for sharing. Just excited to see birds already

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Sorry for sharing. Just excited to see birds already

This is going to be the weirdest year in ages what with the drought conditions and early harvests.

Serious scouters know, there will be no sense getting fired up until maybe the very end of August.

I won't get excited til feet are down on 9/1 because too many things can happen between now and then.

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im just making conversation...and im sorry i am not a professional scouter. I will hunt every day this early season...get my birds and three or four bands and sure as hell wont give any info on this site of professionals.

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dont mean to be rude but damn...u cant say anything on here without being judged or told ur wrong.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Dont mean to be rude but damn...u cant say anything on here without being judged or told ur wrong.

Don't mean to be rude but damn, seeing thirty birds in a field in July isn't much to really get excited about is it? Remember, those suckers have wings...:lol:

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Big Skip,
No need to get all worked up. You remember the old saying, if your nervous getting on stage to make a presentation, just imagine all the people in the audience naked. That will help to ease the nervousness.

On the sportsman site, just imagine the people who give you grief while hiding behind a computer screen as some toothless creature with a big *** super size wife chomping down on super size fries and coke from McD's living in a hoarder environment. Most likely, your vision probably isn't going to be too far off from the reality of what kind of person makes rude comments to someone jut trying to share info and make conversation. Just have some thick skin and ignore the little guy.

For the rest of us, we enjoy hearing about the geese in the fields, gets me pumped for another upcoming season.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Just have some thick skin and ignore the little guy.

For the rest of us, we enjoy hearing about the geese in the fields, gets me pumped for another upcoming season.

Hey big guy, why don't you head right out and set your dekes up and wait in eager anticipation?:lol:

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Big Skip,
Here is a prime example of one of those d-bags I was telling you about. LOL. :lol: I can hear the banjo in the background now. Its all in good fun remember!!

Hey big guy, why don't you head right out and set your dekes up and wait in eager anticipation?:lol:

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Big Skip,
Here is a prime example of one of those d-bags I was telling you about. LOL. :lol: I can hear the banjo in the background now. Its all in good fun remember!!

Just remember, squeel like a pig.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Maybe you can demonstrate for the rest of us how a perform a proper squeal since you are after all, the resident expert. :lol:
Awww, did I hit a nerve with you tough guy?

Just remember, squeel like a pig.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Maybe you can demonstrate for the rest of us how a perform a proper squeal since you are after all, the resident expert. :lol:
Awww, did I hit a nerve with you tough guy?
yur the one hearing banjos...

you prolly squeal just fine too.

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Im over it...sorry if i over reacted. I do take waterfowling very serious and i hunt and or scout every day. And only god can judge me...well and my wife

1 - 20 of 48 Posts