Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Listing with 22 photos is available on Zillow. Price is $60,000. Any questions or to request a viewing, you can contact me on here or use my info on Zillow. I didn't know if adding a link to it was allowed on here so for now I won't put it on here, if you have problems finding it shoot me a pm. Thanks.

Home for sale located in Melstrand, MI. Can be used as primary residence or hunting/fishing cabin. Home sits on 1 acre of land at end of 2 track road and is surrounded by trees and state land to the east. Property is zoned as Rural Residential and roads are maintained in the winter for access. Easy access to H-58 (Adams Trail) and numerous surrounding lakes/streams as well as hunting/snowmobile and hiking trails.
Home has 2 bedrooms and 1 bath with approx 924 sqft of living space. Home and garage exterior are vinyl sided with metal roof. Home interior is knotty pine and some paneling. Large garage offers plenty of storage for vehicles, snowmobiles, trailers, and workshop space. 500 gallon propane tank is owned conveys to new buyer. Partial basement provides additional storage and access under home. Drilled well for water and new septic in 2011. Additional building in back of property is perfect for storing firewood or yard equipment.
Home comes partially furnished with 2 beds, (1 king, 1 full), nightstands and dressers. Washer and dryer, refrigerator, dining table and chairs, gas stove, wood cook stove. Also includes pots, pans, linen, and dishes. Push lawn mower and some tools convey as well as a working upright freezer in garage. Primary home heat is provided by thermostat controlled gas furnace, and you can supplement with wood stove.
Home is move in ready, will need to replace gas water heater.
Motived owner looking for cash sale property being sold as is.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Listing with 22 photos is available on Zillow. Price is $60,000. Any questions or to request a viewing, you can contact me on here or use my info on Zillow. I didn't know if adding a link to it was allowed on here so for now I won't put it on here, if you have problems finding it shoot me a pm. Thanks.

Home for sale located in Melstrand, MI. Can be used as primary residence or hunting/fishing cabin. Home sits on 1 acre of land at end of 2 track road and is surrounded by trees and state land to the east. Property is zoned as Rural Residential and roads are maintained in the winter for access. Easy access to H-58 (Adams Trail) and numerous surrounding lakes/streams as well as hunting/snowmobile and hiking trails.
Home has 2 bedrooms and 1 bath with approx 924 sqft of living space. Home and garage exterior are vinyl sided with metal roof. Home interior is knotty pine and some paneling. Large garage offers plenty of storage for vehicles, snowmobiles, trailers, and workshop space. 500 gallon propane tank is owned conveys to new buyer. Partial basement provides additional storage and access under home. Drilled well for water and new septic in 2011. Additional building in back of property is perfect for storing firewood or yard equipment.
Home comes partially furnished with 2 beds, (1 king, 1 full), nightstands and dressers. Washer and dryer, refrigerator, dining table and chairs, gas stove, wood cook stove. Also includes pots, pans, linen, and dishes. Push lawn mower and some tools convey as well as a working upright freezer in garage. Primary home heat is provided by thermostat controlled gas furnace, and you can supplement with wood stove.

Price drop, listing on Zillow updated $50,000 takes it.
1.jpg
3.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts