Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my partner fished the river today and banged em pretty good. Launched at MIller to avoid the nightmare of St. Jeans chaos. Stopped at lake mouth, popped 4 on that drift. Kept working my way down river, felt like snappin fish at multiple spots, with less boats.:rolleyes::dizzy: Nabbed 2 at the round house, 2 at the Tail, and the final 2 in the RenCen area. Received a valuble phone call from my good friends Curt and Kevin, and decided to investigate. Grabbed our 2 kicker fish (much nicer size) in foreign waters on the F-9 Orange and Clown.;) All in all, I think we were on the water about 3, (9:30-1?) 3 1/2 hours. That includes the ride to and fro Miller in my old ugly 16' alum.:tdo12: Looked at each other and thought about some C&R, but decided better to make the long run home in time for the Red Wing whoopin.:)

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Sweeeeeet buddy! We all killed em today!:evil:

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Derek, tryed to call you today, from the river, but your phone was off, was wondering were you were at, thought I seen you go by early in the pasture, but I was a little busy if you know what I mean.:evilsmile

·
Premium Member
5,543 Posts
Nice job man. Way to go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts