Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started slow but took 4 nice fish fishing alone. Blue spinnie/blue fly took 2, bloody nose one and I forgot the other. 125' to 75' from a 7 color to the bottom. Laker crapped all over me and the boat. Never saw so much "stuff"

·
Registered
7,419 Posts
You have to watch the lakers they are like seagulls, I give them a squeeze before I bring them into the boat. then pull the lamphreys off of them and toss them back.

·
Registered
771 Posts
thats one fat laker! was out of muskegon last night and just got 1 fish, 75 down in 105fow on a blue dolphin spoon, good sized fish around 15lbs. nice night to be out but the flys were pretty bad.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Was out of GH yesterday afternoon from 1-4 and the flies were the worst I've ever seen. Almost unbearable. But the fish started biting along with the flies and made it a worth while trip. Found fish 80-100fow 30 to the bottom. Doubled up on a beast 20+lber on a 300 copper with UV Dolphin and a 15lber on a rigger down 79 with UV blue veggies. Then a 10lb king on a 200 copper with UV mixed veggies. Then a 8lb chromer on a free slider, forget the name of the spoon but it has light blue edges with dark yellow in the center. Was out wednesday night as well and took 9 in the same water same program. Good fishin

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

1 - 4 of 4 Posts