Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the football leagues are firing up this weekend but there is only a month until hockey games begin. I started a league called Michigan Sportsmen on Yahoo

League number: 22424
Passwork: puckhunter

12 teams can sign up for Rotisserie scoring.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
I'm in! I'm guessing there will be more interest as the season approaches, although with games going every night it can be hard to keep up...until, say, January?

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
im interested but with so many games it will be hard to keep up

HERE COMES TEAM HOCKEYTOWN !!!!
WATCH OUT!!!!! LOL LOL

·
Registered
691 Posts
Ok, I'm in as: Hockins Heroes.
Drop the puck, drop the gloves..... I can't wait, although it's gonna be tough trying to keep up with fantasy baseball, fantasy football and fantasy hockey soon.

Link is here for others to join --
CLICK HERE

·
Registered
741 Posts
I think I'd like to try. I didn't get into another big league that I had been planning on.

I get the general idea, but could someone explain how a rotisserie league is different than the regular ones?

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Every scoring statistic is scored 1-12 throughout the season, with 1 being worst and 12 being the best (based on a 12 team league). I think in our league we have 10 scoring categories, so the maximum points is 120 (10 X 12) and the minimum points is 10 (10 X 1).

Broader Explanation

Hope that helps. Give it a shot!

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
is anyone one editing their pre rank or just leaving it alone??? just wondered wanna keep the upper hand lol

·
Registered
249 Posts
I am in, too.

lzqwhr, I don't know if I want to be in the same hockey league as you after the week you just had in the football league.

ozzgood2001, I edit my pre-rank players. If there is anyone you dont want because they get injured a lot, or you don't think they will have a good year, it's a good way to keep them off your team.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Originally posted by ManillaKilla
I am in, too.

lzqwhr, I don't know if I want to be in the same hockey league as you after the week you just had in the football league.

ozzgood2001, I edit my pre-rank players. If there is anyone you dont want because they get injured a lot, or you don't think they will have a good year, it's a good way to keep them off your team.

Maybe just early luck (hoping not) but I was surprised cuz I'm kinda weak at WR. We'll see how next week goes.

Yeah, I'll be editing my pre-rank too for the hockey draft.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
For those that joined/join the hockey league,

The draft probably won't happen until about a week before the season begins. I would like to leave open suggestions for the league setting and I would make changes up to the draft. Do we want more/less starting players/bench player or changes in scoring categories?

Throw out some suggestions either on the forum or on the league site message board and I will consider them.

Commish Henry

·
Registered
177 Posts
I'm in. The Chiefs will rule.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I'm in too...Can't wait!

·
Registered
691 Posts
yeah, I'm not sure where they got their ranks from but some didnt seem right, but, then again, I'm no expert. Just glad I re-ranked mine.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts