Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
Good luck, first ice is usually a good time. Take some pics for those of us who havn't had their fix yet.

·
Banned
752 Posts
ill be fishing sun morning on a prvt lake in ortonville. seen 3 fisherman on my way home from work out there so thats all the confirmation i need that the ice is good

·
Banned
752 Posts
didnt get out till almost noon and fished till dark about 50 small perch 10 keeper gills a couple of nice crappie on 4.5-5.0 in of ice oh ya and this guy

·
Premium Member
29,582 Posts
Nice fish, now you got the old "jigginitis fever" going, I'm not sure how well I feel to work. Cough,cough.:sick:

·
Premium Member
6,666 Posts
Ralph you needed to start the cough at work on friday :evil:

·
Premium Member
29,582 Posts
Ralph you needed to start the cough at work on friday :evil:
I'm on call 24/7, weekends are the hardest to take off without repocussions.:sad: but weekdays are pretty easy.:D I'm thinking later this week there will be some good ice (about 4") off palmer rd. May have to investigate later today if I don't get called to work.:evil:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Ralph- Sounds like Fishin' Pox to me. I used to get it all the time when I worked. Seems to have kinda gone away now that I am retired. Hmmmm.

·
Banned
752 Posts
the lake is lake louise in ortonville .if you can get on it fish it .if there was walleye in it i wold say best lake in the state. but it definetly passes the time till the river and bay freeze

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
the lake is lake louise in ortonville .if you can get on it fish it .if there was walleye in it i wold say best lake in the state. but it definetly passes the time till the river and bay freeze

if there was walleye in it i wold say best lake in the state.

Yeah OK it would beat the Sag, Bay!!!!!! I think not!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts