Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 7 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here used a local FFL or gunshop in south eastern Michigan to post their firearm on GunBroker? I'm looking for one who will create the listing, manage the auction and fees, handle the shipping and transfer to the buyer's FFL and collect the buyer's payment in exchange for a commission or percentage of the final sale price. I've found a few in Washtenaw and Livingston counties but don't know much about them.
Anyone have a similar experience to make a recommendation, pro or con?
I appreciate your thoughts.

·
Registered
35,250 Posts
Have you considered MGO Market place? You can ship to the buyers FFL.

Reactions: don

·
Registered
777 Posts
Not too hard to do yourself. Are you selling a long gun or handgun? Like was mentioned, unless it is some sort of high dollar collectable you might want to try local options. Armslist is an option as well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is an older S&W revolver in good enough condition that it might have collector interest. I think the gun might sell at a higher price at auction right now than it would sell for at a fixed price on MGO. Hard to beat GunBroker's nationwide exposure.

·
Premium Member
7,580 Posts
This thread couldn't have been started at a better time for me, I currently am jumping thru GunBrokers hoops in order to sell my 50cal pistol. GunBroker has to verify all of my information includind depositing and then withdrawing less than a dollar in my account for verification purposes and that happened yesterday according to the credit union.
A ffl is not required in my case and I think I can handle the listing process, I've already taken the pictures. I'll definitely go the auction route because of the availability an uniqueness of the pistol.

Appreciate the additional links and I will add that 24HourCampfire is also another option for fixed price listings.
24hourcampfire - Forums powered by UBB.threads

1 - 7 of 6 Posts