Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get these dogs out of the house for a bit. If anyone wants to meet out at Highland tomorrow, let me know. I'm thinking around 10ish.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I will be out there tomorrow. My pops and I are gonna hike the non-hunting area with his lazy lab and my definitely NOT lazy GSP around 8-ish. We'll head over to the barn course field trial area sometime around 10...see if we can kick up a few birds. We'll see if the hike slows down the GSP at all. Maybe then she'll only overrun her nose in small increments.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will be out there tomorrow. My pops and I are gonna hike the non-hunting area with his lazy lab and my definitely NOT lazy GSP around 8-ish. We'll head over to the barn course field trial area sometime around 10...see if we can kick up a few birds. We'll see if the hike slows down the GSP at all. Maybe then she'll only overrun her nose in small increments.

I will be over at the barn course about 10. I am leaving the lab at home, gonna run the GSP's. I'll have the new pup with me, it'll be his first trip out.

I'll have my wifes silver Escape, with an IAFF union sticker in the rear window.

Ryan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts