Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Ed and I live on a lake in the Waterloo area of south central MI. It has some of the largest blocks of state land and mature hardwoods in this part of the state. I'm lucky to have a wife who is very tolerant of and participates in some of my outdoor activities. I've got 2 little girls aged 2-1/2 and 10 months who are the joy of our life and a blessing. My boat is named the Priority One which says a lot about how I feel about fishing, at least 9 months of the year. When September rolls around, the boat goes in storage and all I do is hunt the various seasons till December. My calander begins in January with a lot of winter steelheading, goose hunting, some ice fishing, on to pier fishing, spring trolling, turkey hunting, Erie walleye fishing, and summer salmon out of Ludington. Then its on to early goose season, duck hunting, bow hunting, fall turkey and some small game hunting. I hunt the deer gun season hard, and enjoy December goose and duck hunting , muzzleloading and then back to the steelhead streams. Maybe someday I'll get an elk permit? I'm on the water or in the woods every weekend and on quite a few weekdays. My picture gallery has lots of pics of our adventures, click the bottom button to see them all. I enjoy reading about others outdoor activities and sharing mine on this great site. I hope sharing info and reports can help everyone get more enjoyment from the outdoors. Good luck when your outdoors!
http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=3070

·
Premium Member
21,607 Posts
Ed,
Welcome to the Introduciton Forum. Keep an eye on it and give your own welcome to new members.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts