Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how's it goin up yonder fer everyone? Figgered I'd stop in and say howdy, and see how the dogs are runnin.

After more dern puppies..and they're growin and learnin the ways of the rabbit, and I been scoutin fer deer, turkey and the likes. Dove and goose season is comin quick, and wild woman (my EP) is ready! The one thing i do miss bout MI is the pheasant, yer hard pressed to find em in my part of the state, but the grouse and the quail really had a good year w/ all this rain.
We have a severe yote problem tho, we been killin em at 70 lbs+, so we know they been eatin good..and alotta folks are takin hound pups and turnin em inta yote dogs so them yotes can eat alotta lead too..lol
And the $50 a head bounty on em dont hurt nobody's feelins none either. I been werkin the dogs twice a week..here's wild woman with some pups trailin with her. That buckshot in the back barkin at her butt..typical male..at least he's learnin early LOL

So hows Michigan doin this year??
Hope the good Lord blessin ya'll w/ good dogs and good runnin!

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
Welcome to the site, lilred. This is the first post I saw of yours.

Everyone up here is waiting for the hunting seasons to kick in next month and we're ready! :D

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Good looking dogs you have their. That male looks like he is going to be tripping over his ears :p

Just waiting for the bunnies to fatten up and ready to turn the dogs loose to lean them up. It has been a cooler and wetter than normal summer here.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Red you little rascal,
good to see you post again and hope all is well down south. Sounds like you are having way too much fun but that is good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts