Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to the forum and love to upland hunt. I have a 2yr old English Setter, we primarily hunt in Branch county but hope to get up Grouse hunting with some friends in the future. Hope to talk with you guys soon!

Tyler

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Welcome Tyler...

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Welcome, from one setter guy to the another. One setter though? Like they say. They are just like "Lays" potatoe chips. You can't stop, at just one. Brian.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well..... this is my first dog. However, I would love to get another one eventually. I will post a picture as soon as I figure out how too!:confused:

Tyler

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok, so here is a picture of my setter "little joe". It's not the best pose of him, being that he is getting ready to take a leak, but it's the only decent one I have right now.:lol:

[/IMG]

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey thanks guys for the welcome! He's a little shaggy in the picture, I'll give him a nice trim in the spring.

Tyler

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
joesetter said:
Ok, so here is a picture of my setter "little joe". It's not the best pose of him, being that he is getting ready to take a leak, but it's the only decent one I have right now.:lol:

by god that is Joe

LOL he surly is a nice looking dog tyler come by next week we will try and get a pointing pic

scott

1 - 20 of 23 Posts