Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will you let a Louisiana QDMer join in your forum here? Glad to see that another page has a QDM forum.

I don't even know how I found the page, but thought I would say hello. If you will check my email addy, I think you will remember talking to me.

I am a forum moderator for a QDM forum on another site too now that I am not working.

------------------
Manage today for a better tomorrow, Let him go so he can grow

·
666 Posts
Will you let a Louisiana QDMer join in your forum here? Absolutely!!!!

Welcome aboard Mike.

Good to hear from you and we look forward to your participation.

------------------
Boyd
Quality Deer thru Sound Deer Management

·
Registered
18,038 Posts
Laturkeythr, Glad to hear from you. I for one enjoy reading comments and experiences from other QDM sources of information. I would also like to tap into your forum if you would pass on the address to your forum site. Thanks for checking in. Tom

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well Boyd, Steve recommended I just re-register, done.

Thanks guys for the welcome, I am like everyone else, I have my opinion and will gladly share em, especially when it concerns QDM.

I didn't spend much time here yesterday, but did like what I saw. Some good discussions on some interesting topics.

Here is the link to the other QDM forum I visit regularly: http://www.huntamerica.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=38&SUBMIT=Go it should take you right to the QDM forum. I spend a little time also around the QDM forum on HuntingNet, but appears to be younger less experienced hunters looking only for those "magic beans"

Thanks again for letting me drag a log to your fire!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Boyd,

Does Harley participate on this forum, if so, what is his username? If he doesn't why doesn't he? Forums such as these are a great way to spread the word.

·
666 Posts
Harley hasn't participated on this forum, but not sure if he's aware of it. I'll have to let him know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts