Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big 10 from last year is back with some buddies.

Nice 8 pt.

Assorted bucks

Close up of small 8pt

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
NICE!!! What do ya figure he scored last year?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Thanks for comparison shot. Looks like he could add at least 20 inches from last year. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
156 Posts
He could easily add 30 scoring points this year. considering he will still grow all the way up till the middle of Aug or so.

evey time I see a buck like him on one of my cams I tell myself (theres one bigger out there I jus know it)....bet your last buck....there is.

good luck....and hey, what are you using for an attractant ?.I normally jus put my cams on good run ways or scrapes..

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Lucky Buck is all I use.
I have been putting it in that spot for 6 or 7 years now.

Probably have around 20 different bucks using it on a regular basis. Camera was out for 2 weeks and I had 728 pictures.

They hit it really hard as soon as the snow melts and into Sept. after that I move the cameras to scrapes and game trails also. I use the mineral spots to try and get a good inventory off what bucks are in the area.

·
Premium Member
6,344 Posts
His rack is too tall and a little too wide.
Those guys are a pain to get out of the woods if you take them.:lol::yikes::lol:
Nice pics!

·
Premium Member
1,410 Posts
Great Buck, it'll be fun watching his rack develop over the next few months. Keep us posted !

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
I have seen some pretty nice bucks that you have posted!;)
:D I been getting better. I changed my screen name so I could post buck pics, I didnt like my town name of 20 people as my screenname nor do I care for that identifying turkey blind in the pics that I've never hunted. Just being honest.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
I know what you mean.
I like sharing the pics but can't get too specific! :lol:
Can't ever be too safe! In fact, I'd be happy to watch over your spot.... say Oct 1st - Dec 31st..... to make sure other's aren't sneaking around there up to no good. :evil:

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing

1 - 20 of 22 Posts