Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These pics are from a piece of property that I am going to be hunting this fall... That Big one they sent me pics of last year too.. He is a Brute!

Now Make Sure You Are Sitting Down!:yikes:

What do you think? Just go hunt from 8-10 AM?

The folks that own this property hunt up at the same bear camp that we are headed to this weekend and if some of you remember the girl that ended up shooting the bear I was after last year that went about 360lbs she took the first night on stand 45 minutes into her hunt so I nag her about shooting my bear and she tells me you have to come down and hunt on our farm this year.. I said you have any good bucks worth filming and she smiled and said I think we have a few..

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
If you are going after the big one, just some advice. Better see if they have pull ups for grown ups!:lol: Hope ya nail him, want pics when you do!:)

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Soggy - Already checked.. They Do!! Scent Free Too:lol:

Thye will be after him before I get a chance too.. They have been after him for a few years now..

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
OHIO SUCK'S!!!! why do they have all the big bucks(Dont' answer I already know:lol:). That's a great buck I hope you get a chance at him.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Thats a friggin monster, plain and simple. You get um I wanna see some pics on here of him up close. Good luck.
Undertow

1 - 18 of 18 Posts