Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone.... hey im looking to buy some birds or even preserve hunt trying to take my nephews TODAY....:yikes: ya i know short notice kinda knew to this and want to get my Brittney out one last time....thank you all very much....oh i am located in grand rapids....

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
hi everyone.... hey im looking to buy some birds or even preserve hunt trying to take my nephews TODAY....:yikes: ya i know short notice kinda knew to this and want to get my Brittney out one last time....thank you all very much....oh i am located in grand rapids....
Go online and look in those locations.

I think holton or twin lake which ever it is. is in the phone book
I don't remember the name, but had co workers that went there a lot.

and when i head into mesick I see a sign just south of or just north of so you should find one in that vicinity. (On M 37)

·
Premium Member
6,662 Posts
Look at Fruitridge Pheasant Farm can not get much closer there info is on the Lakeshore RGS Fun Trial thread or just not carry the gun and look for some woodies a few are starting to show ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Pine Hill! Its near belding a few minutes from grand rapids. Hands down top notch hunting; some of the best in the state! Several different farms and cover styles for you to choose from. If you are looking to book a last minute hunt shoot me a PM and i might be able to help you out with some direct contact info.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Pine Hill! Its near belding a few minutes from grand rapids. Hands down top notch hunting; some of the best in the state! Several different farms and cover styles for you to choose from. If you are looking to book a last minute hunt shoot me a PM and i might be able to help you out with some direct contact info.

I was starting to think you were a serious outdoorsman and now you confess your a caged hunter !!! :D:yikes:

LOL Sorry I couldn't resist, I tease bass fisherman and fly fisherman too.

ON the other hand.. congrats.. I quit bird pheasant hunting (for the most part) do to the embarasng low numbers in my hunting area's. It's good you maintain your sport without shooting our last wild bird.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.