Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried everything to get my picture posted. I have spent about 3 hours trying to do this all I get is the red X to appear. Is there anyone who might be willing to call me and step me through it. I have read everyone's help and replys and I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. If you call me I will call right back so you don't have to pay for the call

help!!!

Michael Clark(Ernie Ball)

248-624-4200

·
Super Moderator
37,859 Posts
You have to upload it into your gallery first. Click on upload pictures and follow the directions.

·
Super Moderator
10,178 Posts
Is this the picture you are trying to post? When you click on post new topic or post reply, ckick in the "IMG" button above the test box and copy the URL for the photo there. To get the URL, go to your gallery and click on your picture. Make sure you are viewing the large image. Right click on the picture and click on properties. Highlight the URL and the go to you post and paste it in the IMG textbox. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To Hotwire and any one else who replied to me...thanks so much!!
I got a phone call within 5 minutes and Hotwire stepped me all the way through the process while he was at work...what a guy.
Great website

Ernie Ball

You can close out the the thread now.

·
Registered
36,748 Posts
EB

You can also add captions at this time like "30hp 4 stroke, free to good home". ;) :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts