Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Saginaw county and looking for a certified forester. I was thinking about contacting Jeff Tuller out Owosso anyone use him before? I have also talked to Jason Darling out of Mason if anyone has any history with him too. I have worked directly with loggers in the past but prefer to use forester this time around. Just looking for a harworking knowledgeable experienced forester that will help me with a log sale to better my forest and deer herd.

Thanks.

· Registered
61 Posts
I live in Saginaw county and looking for a certified forester. I was thinking about contacting Jeff Tuller out Owosso anyone use him before? I have also talked to Jason Darling out of Mason if anyone has any history with him too. I have worked directly with loggers in the past but prefer to use forester this time around. Just looking for a harworking knowledgeable experienced forester that will help me with a log sale to better my forest and deer herd.

Thanks.
I hired Jeff recently to do a timber sale. I'd recommend him, very knowledgeable. He's the only forester I've ever worked with however he made the whole process easy and was eager to meet my habitat needs.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.