Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, here in another week i gotta go in for a certain procedure where the doc says i gotta lay around for a few days( with a bag of peas, if ya know what i mean). Anyway, im gonna be bored and was wonderin if anyone felt sorry for me and would rent me any trapping videos???? I gotta pass the time somehow, seems like a good way to me! HELP!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Mitch, brother of another mother, pm me your address and I'll send you a dozen or more, plus some books if you want too.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
171 Posts
Im not in such a situation but I am a beginner learning to trap and would be interested in some videos or books that anyone would be willing to lend me for a bit. I have only two videos at this time and would love to watch some more to gain as much insight as possible. I feel your pain Mitch, good luck and I'm sure all will go well. Thanks.

Jacob

·
Registered
702 Posts
Im not in such a situation but I am a beginner learning to trap and would be interested in some videos or books that anyone would be willing to lend me for a bit. I have only two videos at this time and would love to watch some more to gain as much insight as possible. I feel your pain Mitch, good luck and I'm sure all will go well. Thanks.

Jacob
If you join MTPCA we have a library you can get videos from only cost I believe is the shipping back to us.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Heck Dale, I didn't know that! Just one more reason why to join our wonderful organization.

Videos are sent! You should be getting them this Friday. Happy viewing!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have been meaning to join anyways so that's just another reason. Thanks for the info.

Jacob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts