Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the Michigan Sportsman forums. I love to bow hunt and ice fish. Unfortunately both are seemingly over with. I got a doe with my new switchback this bow is awesome. I don't pull alot of poundage but it went clean through that deer. I had to retire my Mathews Ultra Max (see classified section it's for sale) Great bows. Now,,,the sad news no ice!!! What am I gonna do?? If I wanted weather like this heck I would have moved to Nashville. I live in Michigan and I want winter back! Any other gals out there feel the same? I butcher my own deer and have been hunting since I was 3 yrs old. I am very excited to be able to talk with other women who share the same interests as I have. Interest is not the correct word,,lifestyle.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congrats on your doe!:)

I'm anxious for ice also. I missed first ice since it was quite early and now that I have some free time, there is not much safe ice around my area. I'm tempted to take my pontoon out on the ice as a precaution and do some ice/open water fishing or just stick with rabbit and squirrel hunting .:lol:

It also frees up some time for fly tying.:)

·
Banned
2,140 Posts
Sounds like you're some kind of ...Gal...( Send Photo Of Your Boat )...:lol: Velcum to da site...see ya on the screen..:) ..would I be wrong to say...say hello to Shawn

1 - 3 of 3 Posts