Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new member to the forum from Coldwater, Michigan.
I am looking for help in locating a new dog for upland hunting. I would prefer a started dog, but would consider a pup from a good kennel. I need something that would be a good family pet. English Setters, Llewellins, or GSP are being considered. I currently own a yellow lab that is getting on in age ( 14 years ).
Most of my hunting is for pheasant, but I do like to hunt grouse also.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
Hello Richard and welcome to Michigan-Sportsman....I'm sure someone here can help ya out with the search for a new dog.

·
Premium Member
21,607 Posts
Welcome to MS!

You've joined a great site dedicated to the awesome outdoor offerings this state serves up on its bountiful plater. I'd urge that you visit the forums often and post in those threads that interest you. Don't neglect the other buttons that are available. They lead to some very interesting and informative tidbits.

I'd also suggest that you become familiar with our site sponsors through their banners and deal with them if and when the opportunity arises.

Be sure to post your request for info in the Upland Game forum. There are many great bird and bunny dog guys in there whose mind you can pick.

·
Super Moderator
11,762 Posts
Howdy, R O-

Welcome to the growing M-S family! :D

I hope you have followed Whit's suggestion and sought help in our Upland forum; not too many people besides the Mod's pay attention to the Intro forum, and your query could languish for weeks without any reaction....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts