Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i just joined this site today 2 tell yall he truth i have not hunted
for 8 years ever sence i moved from pa to fl i waz 17 when i moved to fl in pa i hunted from the age of 10 i would brings my bb gun when my dad and bro would hunt with thier REAL GUNS they would hunt deer and i would hunt chimpmunks but when i got old enough i got my 306 i loved that gun soo much i would sit way in the mountins of pa really early in the mornin b4 daybreak and clam my spot the perfect spot i would sit high on a peak picture perfect view and bag my deer every time but sence i moved to fl the deer are really small and they ant got no good spots and if you do get a good spot you have to watch 4 spiders sankes and every thing else in the woods in pa i could hunt in my barefeet but i would love to get enough money to go back to my grandfathers camp in the mountins of pa and take my son like my dad would me that would be 1 of my dreams thats the only thing i miss about pa what yall think:coolgleam

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.