Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi -

I got a 25 foot cherokee fishing boat as part of my divorce settlement. My fishing experience has been limited to sunnies in the pond in the backyard, so I need to sell it. I don't know much about it, but it's got a new top on it. If people have advice on the best way / place to sell I'd appreciate it. Dick Graves had sent me a note saying he knew someone who was interested, but I haven't been able to get back in touch with him. Thanks for all of your help.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Take a picture and post in the classified section here.

·
Banned
2,140 Posts
Welcome to the site Rod...as far as your boat goes....I offer a solid $25.00 for it,but you must add a new top ( lol ) You definately need to get photos!!

MN...you gotta search the threads for the guy who's wife wants to go Ice fishing on Lake Simcoe on their honeymoon.....now there's one lucky groom...;) :lol:

·
Banned
2,140 Posts
Got the names backwards.....sorry...MERRY CHRISTMAS:eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
mniemiec said:
Hi -

I got a 25 foot cherokee fishing boat as part of my divorce settlement. My fishing experience has been limited to sunnies in the pond in the backyard, so I need to sell it. I don't know much about it, but it's got a new top on it. If people have advice on the best way / place to sell I'd appreciate it. Dick Graves had sent me a note saying he knew someone who was interested, but I haven't been able to get back in touch with him. Thanks for all of your help.
Despite the circumstances, welcome to the group.

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
Welcome. Hopefully you will kick the tires and try the site out a bit???

Might want to complete your profile so we know a little more about you

If you have not been a member for 30 days you cannot post a classified at all. If you do not wish to wait 30 days you can become a Sponsoring Member and begin posting immediately.

Best wishes and warmest regards.

·
Premium Member
21,607 Posts
Welcome to MS!

You've joined a great site dedicated to the awesome outdoor offerings this state serves up on its bountiful plater. I'd urge that you visit the forums often and post in those threads that interest you. Don't neglect the other buttons that are available. They lead to some very interesting and informative tidbits.

I'd also suggest that you become familiar with our site sponsors through their banners and deal with them if and when the opportunity arises.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts