Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Hello from mid Michigan

943 14
I've been here about a year, now I'm trying to complete my profile. I've found this site to be very helpful and everyone is always willing to share advice. I really appreciate it and come here often. Really seems like a good community here. Thank you everyone.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Hello Sturat & welcome aboard!
Thank you
Welcome to MS Sturat! & Yes there are a ton of helpful sportsmen & women here that are willing to help.
Welcome to the Forums, Sturat !
Reactions: itchn2fish
This is a great place already getting some good advice and love seeing others pictures of their adventures in the outdoors in our beautiful state. WELCOME!
Howdy, S-
Welcome (finally!) to the M-S family!
Welcome to the site.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
Welcome neighbor!
Welcome Stuart. As stated there are a ton of good people on here to learn from I know I have learned a lot here being a transplant from way down south.
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome
Welcome aboard!
Lots of great information...
Welcome Sturat! The problem with this site is, if your not out there, your envious of all the pics.
Very true!
Welcome Sturat! The problem with this site is, if your not out there, your envious of all the pics.
I'm living proof of that having sold our house and not finding another yet. It is exciting finding your stuff in storage a little at a time. I'm lacking a couple minor things now like time and tackle boxes!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.