Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all my names is darrel and i am 31 years old. I grew up fishing the trenton channel for walleye at st.clair for smallies. I just recently moved to hemlock and was looking for info on ice fishing the saginaw river and was referred to this site. hope to learn a bunch. :fish: :)

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
Hello and welcome Darrel,I used to fish the Trenton Channel alot for eyes in the spring,sure was a lot of fun..

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
Welcome D-man. Do us all a favor and fill in your profile. Nobody is going to remember this post.

Look up at this thread and find User CP. Click on that and then click on Edit Profile. You'll find that once you've been here awhile you will look at almost everybody's profile at one time or another.

·
Premium Member
21,607 Posts
Hello and welcome to MS!

If you enjoy Michigan's outdoor offerings and others that share your feelings about them you'll enjoy this site. Visit and post often in the forum threads that interest you. That way you can get to know us and we you.

·
Banned
2,140 Posts
Hey Darrell....Do you have a brother....named....Darrell?...velcum to da site...I have about 300# of lead on the bottom of the Trenton Channel...Anyone ever thought of reclaiming???.....that's a silly question??...see ya jiggin on the river this spring....and if you get any walleye you want to get rid of.....just call me .....:lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts