Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks! My name is Chuck Russell, and I'm a fisherman from Greenville, MI in Montcalm County, and I absolutely LOVE to fish! I found these forums through a Google Search while researching some new (to me) fishing spots to try out this year. I work from home, and on the road, doing an assortment of different activities, so I am able to fish quite often. My primary target species are Bass and Crappie, but I am happy catching anything, no matter the species or size! I have fished on and off throughout my life, beginning as a kid with my Dad and Grandfathers. I've really gotten serious about it over the past 3 years though, and fishing is now my #1 favorite activity. I enjoy making friends in the fishing community, and really enjoy fishing with others as well!

I'm also a Fishing YouTuber! I record my fishing adventures and upload them on YouTube. I am having an absolute blast with this! I can't wait to try out some new spots this year. Plus I am breaking into the Bass Tournament scene for my first full season. That should be fun! I look forward to making connections, sharing experiences, tips, tricks, successes, and failures too! Catch and Release is my life! - Chuck

PHOTOS: Biggest Bass so far for me in 2016! (left) - My personal best Bass, a 22 inch monster in 2014! (right)

·
Super Moderator
11,767 Posts
Howdy, F P-
Welcome to the growing M-S family!

Reactions: Fishing Pleasures
1 - 3 of 3 Posts