Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI Everyone
I joined this site at the urging of my son Trouttime. You have already gotten a photo of me in Trouttime's post "Thanksgiving on the Big M" in the river forums.
Glad to meet ya!!:fish:

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Hey Dad,
Welcome to "The Site", I hope you enjoy it as much as I do, and if you spend as much time as I do here, I am sure I will be in Hot Water with Momma :lol:

P.S. Watch out for "Some" of these guys :16suspect

I'll be sure to PM you "The List"!! :evilsmile :lol: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
7,371 Posts
Welcome aboard Auldgeezer!

Céad míle fáilte romhat

·
Banned
2,140 Posts
From one Auldgeezer to another.......Velcumen to da site...I hope my POLISH is correct,yes??????? Listen to your son!! He knows about some guys on this site.they must be avoided at all costs. Keep your opinions to yourself....be serious at all times...never tell lies....never take sides.....never overestimate the number,size or weight of your catch....and above all ""MAKE NO WAVES"". If you do this....you don't belong on this site.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FIND A PLACE THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY.....AND GO THERE.....OFTEN

·
Premium Member
21,607 Posts
Welcome to MS!

Sean is your son? Hmmm! We won't hold that against you.....:lol:

Tag along with him on Feb. 4th to an outing on White Lake. You'll get a chance to meet the guys he hangs with on the 'net. I'll say no more!.....:lol: :yikes:
This is a great place to kick back and relax, sharing what you know and your experience and reading posts from others who do the same. We share our outdoor experiences and that only enhances their memory.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Whit1 said:
Welcome to MS!

Sean is your son? Hmmm! We won't hold that against you.....:lol:
Hey Dad,
Yup, this is one of the guys. Aka - Milt, Uncle Milty.....well too many to type here.
He should be on "The List" albeit not necessarily as close to the top as should be ;) :lol: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
11,762 Posts
Howdy, ag-

Welcome to the M-S family! :D

..and yes, I'm willing to bet I'm on the list also.....probably fairly close to the top! :yikes:

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
PrtyMolusk said:
..and yes, I'm willing to bet I'm on the list also.....probably fairly close to the top! :yikes:
Hey Les,
You are wise beyond your years :yikes: :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts