Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello guys and gals new to the board very intresting here and alot of different topics and info i live in west michigan and love to float fish steel and am a custom rod builder i look forwards posting and reading.......... tight lines

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Welcome.

·
Super Moderator
11,752 Posts
Howdy, f n s-

Welcome to the ever-expanding M-S family! :D

We've got a lot of west-side members...... ;)

·
Premium Member
21,607 Posts
Welcome to MS!

There's a great outing of MS members on White Lake in Feb. Check it out in the Outings Forum.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the welcome guys checked that out whit1 always nice to get out and meet new people ill have to see what i got going that weekend...........

·
Premium Member
21,607 Posts
float n steel said:
thanks for the welcome guys checked that out whit1 always nice to get out and meet new people ill have to see what i got going that weekend...........
As you read through the thread on the White Lake Outing you'll see that many of us have gotten together before and have formed friendships. Don't get the idea that you'd be the "newbie" in the group and perhaps left out of the chuckles and uproarous laughter. I guarentee that you won't.

There are several MS members in the Muskegon area, all good guys, and some topnotch sportsman. Right off hand I can think of at least a 1/2 dozen.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts