Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
collector
4,440 Posts
You thought about turning in some roadside empty wobble pops for this fine machine? Jiggin any truth to this? If true .... lord help us

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

I could see Darryl on that Fine machine... but he may have to do a months worth of road side clean up to buy it.....

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
You thought about turning in some roadside empty wobble pops for this fine machine? Jiggin any truth to this? If true .... lord help us

This is not a rumor . Thumby asked if I would take him to pintucky to pick up this new machine, he told me that I could have all the emptie cans from his shed. I am pretty sure there is enough money for a tank of gas and a couple of thirty packs for the ride. I hope the lawn mower in the back ground comes with it i I think we may need the carb off it to get the new ice machine going cant wait to see u fellas on the ice this winter good luck and be safe

·
Registered
532 Posts

I could see Darryl on that Fine machine... but he may have to do a months worth of road side clean up to buy it.....
i heard that he just picked up a red one like that..:lol:

·
Super Moderator
7,364 Posts
guy I worked with use to have one of those and it was coooolllll.... it had a 340 skidoo motor on it and it went about 50mph. wish he still had it would be awesome for those days with no snow on the ice,

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
No worries mike by the time we get done putting this thing together snow or no snow I bet thumby could pull 2 or 3 guys and all their equipment out to the plug

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
W T H, thanks USMarine for letting the cat out of the bag!!!:rant: I finally will have something nice to fish on for the tourney and wanted to show up and show it off. Well looks that plan will go by the wayside.:sad:

Scotty I'll be ready when you pick me up Saturday don't worry about the U-Haul trailer my neighbor left for Florida yesterday and we'll just use his. Bring a pair of bolt cutters he has the latch locked with a pad lock.

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
W T H, thanks USMarine for letting the cat out of the bag!!!:rant: I finally will have something nice to fish on for the tourney and wanted to show up and show it off. Well looks that plan will go by the wayside.:sad:

Scotty I'll be ready when you pick me up Saturday don't worry about the U-Haul trailer my neighbor left for Florida yesterday and we'll just use his. Bring a pair of bolt cutters he has the latch locked with a pad lock.
My bolt cutters will only cut a chain or pad lock up to 3/8s if the hardware is larger let me know and I will bring the 10 inch cut off wheel.

·
Premium Member
29,817 Posts
Nice find there thumbs!:D I see lots of potential. Auger rack across front. Looks like there's a box and spud right there behind it, just toss those in when the guy turns away while loading:evilsmile Them tires look they would hold a lot of cold cutters, but if you use all your cans on getting it, sheet metal screws will work just as good:lol:

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Nice find there thumbs!:D I see lots of potential. Auger rack across front. Looks like there's a box and spud right there behind it, just toss those in when the guy turns away while loading:evilsmile Them tires look they would hold a lot of cold cutters, but if you use all your cans on getting it, sheet metal screws will work just as good:lol:
Ralph are u fishing this weekend or on call. If u do not have much going on u could make the trip with us.

·
Premium Member
29,817 Posts
Ralph are u fishing this weekend or on call. If u do not have much going on u could make the trip with us.
Fishing Saturday as of now if I don't work late tomarrow, then Franks,food,and football on sunday.......Oh yeah, BEER too :lol:

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

This is actually at my aunts house...I might be able to get ya a deal

·
collector
4,440 Posts
The bolt cutters will be fine, the only other suggestion is maybe a hooded sweatshirt and a face mask he has home surveillance.;)
surveillance camera caught some one in the act.. but no bolt cutters were used...

I think the trailer park Mob is behind it....
thummy and jiggin

LMFAO

1 - 20 of 22 Posts