Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hunted my lease in Charlotte this morning and glad I did! had a buck come in at about 7:40..When I first seen him he was smelling one of our gut piles:yikes:
this buck had to of been one of the most nervous deer I have ever seen! he came in completely down wind(thank god for sent lok) by himself checking a scrape that I did not know was there...he gave me a 18 yard shot and the rage did the job again! 50 yards and down he went..WHAT A MORNING!!!! that now makes 3 deer killed out of this stand all in 4 days!

Dont have the pics yet but I should have them by 4-5ish..I'll post them then..
8 point about 18 inch spread..I am now batting .500 :lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
5,600 Posts
B****** I was in my office at 7:40 looking out and wishing I was there. Nice job.

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
Way to go jeff! Looks like your lease is heating up quick!:woohoo1:

·
Premium Member
5,600 Posts
There should be a rule about threads with no pics!!

Congrats now let's see the pics
No kidding. This time of year I'd rather see a picture of a nice buck than a naked woman...:lol:

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i'll get them soon..shot him at 7:50 had to leave by 9:15 to be in detroit for work by 11:30 and somehow did it and took a shower:D
Forgot my camera so my cuz took pics but he had to go do a job also!

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
No kidding. This time of year I'd rather see a picture of a nice buck than a naked woman...:lol:
I like to see all the racks whenever possible :lol::lol::lol: Big or small, like to see 'em all :evil:

Charlotte lease, Eaton County buck...................hurry on the pictures. Where's your lease at? No specifics obviously, just curious? :cool:

·
Registered
463 Posts
Waaaaaaaaaaaait a second. Jeff should be condemned for starting a teaser of a thread but let's not go crazy and say things we don't mean. ;)

Congrats Jeff!

·
Registered
434 Posts
ha ha, How about a naked women shooting a deer :SHOCKED:

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I like to see all the racks whenever possible :lol::lol::lol: Big or small, like to see 'em all :evil:

Charlotte lease, Eaton County buck...................hurry on the pictures. Where's your lease at? No specifics obviously, just curious? :cool:
Just south of Charlotte ..I'm a member of the eaton county qdma..lived there my whole life but now live in mason..i know of you and I am good friends with jeff and jim(JAMIE) straiter..MAN I CANT WAIT TO GET MY PICS!

·
Registered
5,353 Posts
What a shame, people lettting work get in the way of hunting related things;)
:yeahthat: good call... story of my life:(

thats why if i dont get this job im going to become a professional hunter... just not sure how im going to pay my student loans back.

and congrats again

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Just south of Charlotte ..I'm a member of the eaton county qdma..lived there my whole life but now live in mason..i know of you and I am good friends with jeff and jim(JAMIE) straiter..MAN I CANT WAIT TO GET MY PICS!
So not a Big Creek Co-op buck? Or is? If not what Co-op do you guys have established in the area South of Charlotte ya'ins hunt? I will look for pic's and see If I recogonize ya. Jamie sent a pic this morning of a 143" gross 8 point that was killed in our co-op....a hawg buck there!

How come pics are not posted yet? :lol:

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nope! not a co-op..but we should talk! we just got this lease and have it for a long time so we want to do so some more improvements..we put in some plots this year but not alot..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts