Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
We all wish this would end but Im wondering.

God is finally mad and all he can hear is the "crying of 60 million" that never got to see one of his sunsets and 200 million of his creations dont care and keep those causing it to stay in power, all for a few bucks in many cases. Look at the next years and how many more will be slaughtered.
I think those are questions that are on many of our minds at the moment, but I do trust that God is the only one that knows the end game and I trust the paths he leads me down.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
He is a loving God. He gives everyone every opportunity to seek His face. Even right up to the moment they leave this earth. It's His desire that nobody would perish.

·
Registered
13,473 Posts
God is finally mad and all he can hear is the "crying of 60 million" that never got to see one of his sunsets and 200 million of his creations dont care and keep those causing it to stay in power, all for a few bucks in many cases. Look at the next years and how many more will be slaughtered.
And He told you this, when?

·
Registered
9,878 Posts
I think those are questions that are on many of our minds at the moment, but I do trust that God is the only one that knows the end game and I trust the paths he leads me down.
And the paths that he allows us to go down, (two very different things)

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
“ free will “ am I the only one who tends to choose the wrong path ?
All to often I see where I should have turned right but turned left. Good thing God allows U turns.
He allows us to learn from our mistakes. I've learned to just slow down when a big decision comes, pray, and wait on an answer from Him.

Just like the priests in the Old Testament who would cleanse themselves before enterting the Holy and Most Holy place, I'll talk to and ask God questions while I'm in the shower in the morning. I figure I'm cleanest at that point and not only am I physically clean, but my mind hasn't been polluted bu the day's events yet. Often I'll ask Him questions and the answers just seem to pop into my mind. I know the thoughts don't come from me. I beleive it's the Holy Spirit giving His gift of knowledge.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts