Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been out since the Walleye for Warriors event. Normally I was running out of Patterson road but I am guess the fish are moving out to deeper water. I was wondering of someone might have some suggestions on where to start out both Saurday and Sunday. I am kinda under some pressure to preform (so to speak) :lol::lol::lol: and I will take any suggestions you folks are willing to share. if you would prefer, PM me with the info.

Saturday I am taking the son of a good friend that passed away suddenly so I really want to make sure he has a good trip.

Sunday I am taking a co-worker and his his father that have recently tried the "bay thing" and I told them I would take them out Sunday.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
There are still lots of fish to be caught within a few miles of shore. They haven't moved out yet.

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Out of Au Gres the fish have been holding south of the point "aways" in 27-28 fow. 2oz. BB and meat. Speed is the only factor lately, other than that color hasn't been a factor on harnesses.;)

A few running spoons are doing great also. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Hunter - still the same program pretty much. If this darn heat doesn't settle down, they will be outta the bay real soon. Good luck to you man.

·
Banned
788 Posts
Our next trip out we will be fishing shallow water in the weeds. Love getting away from the crowds, might even try some casting.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Our next trip out we will be fishing shallow water in the weeds. Love getting away from the crowds, might even try some casting.

You crazy man! There isn't any fish up in the weeds. They have all moved out :lol:

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
hunter ,my buddys son was out today i think just east of channel is.they had 6 in the box at 11 this morn all but one were 24 to 25 in fish. 10 fow, havent heard how they finshed up.

·
Premium Member
29,829 Posts

Let me know if you need a rider Brandon, off work Mon. and Tues. Would love to get the casting rod out. You can always go out and troll a limit if you need some fish.:D One of these days, I'd like to spend a day with someone searching the bay for perch. I know their out there!

·
Banned
788 Posts
next trip were gona search for perch after walleye fishing. My neighbor has got limits of eyes the last 3 days and everyone of them were full of perch prolly start there. Were heading out tomorow ralph I also have tue and wed off

1 - 10 of 10 Posts