Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
Heading to Ohio in a few hours for a couple days of Hunt Tests....hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable weekend.

·
Registered
5,465 Posts
Good luck in Ohio Joel. I will be at Highland for a Vizsla event on Sunday. Other then that....just a bunch of housework. Plan on putting a house for sale in a few weeks so I'm trying to get the rest of the outside work done.

·
Registered
6,524 Posts
I'm headed to Ionia tomorrow to take some pictures. Then I'm going to bring my pup home for a week to socialize with my other yahoos.

·
Registered
25 Posts
The annual trip to the northcountry has been cancelled this year so no 6 hour drive at Talladega speeds. I'm bummed. I was planning to scout a few covers, grab a bite with a grouse hunting buddy, do some bird watching with the wifey and take a bunch of dogwood cuttings for planting back home.
Instead I'll be playing Wii with the nephew and niece, getting my butt carted from one picnic to anotherl, eating torched Costco burgers and mowing grass. On the upside I'll hopefully get some time to visit my brother's grave and tell him how much we all miss him.

Have a safe and memorable Memorial Day all.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
My weekend isn't really one of recreation either. I'll be working a regular day on Saturday, then from 2pm-6am from Sunday afternoon to Monday morning. Then I'm doing yard work with wifey all day Monday.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Yeah yippee I am in the middle of a 14 hour work day the highlight is I booked my fall trip yesterday. The firsty weekend of summer and I am already looking forward to fall. Am I messed up or what lol.

Be careful and talk to some of you soon good luck sunday Mike.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Hope everybody's keeping dry this weekend!:rant:

I'm pinned to the house this weekend doing drywall and building a mini pigeon loft (plans from Lion Country)--the summer goal is to get my pointer broke!
Monday plans include busting some clays in the A.M., going to a friend's pool party/barbecue in the afternoon.

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
Spent the entire day at Ionia yesterday and saw some nice dogs putting on a good show.
Working today and tomorrow trying to save fuel money for October.

Safe travels to you and yours this holiday.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
midwestfisherman said:
...finished up my aviary on my pigeon coop. If I say so my self it looks pretty darned good. :)
I'm pretty sure there's a rule somewhere that says in effect, that any and all posts of a construction nature require attached pics to prove said comments!:evil:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts