Discussion Starter · #4 ·
those perch should be posted here permanently

thats a catch of a lifetime

its a safe bet that NO ONE will equal that this year

anyone wanna bet?

·
Registered
505 Posts
I know an old timer that does that regularly....he won't even tell me where or how or when....looks like Ed is gonna take his place someday and maybe even pass him up!! He will definately have more friends though cause he's more "user friendly".....

·
Registered
419 Posts
oh yeah......the best I've seen in quite a while as well. Friends of mine fish Simcoe alot and I went once, didn't do much for me. Being that we can chase after a catch like Ed's right here in our own backyard instead of driving 4-6 hours into Canada, getting a motel room, a Canadian liscence and all that stuff and still have a very hard time beating a catch like Ed's. I'm sticking with our side of the fence. ;)

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
MY dyke report had 64 or so replies last time i checked......i bet he'll reach tht by the end of this sentence;) . Yeah, that is the best out of st.clair i've seen, tho, those mitchel's bay one's from last year alot of them came close...

·
Banned
1,819 Posts
C'mon, the best catch of the year. I would bet Ed would be the first to say he will do better. I have brought my limits back five times from Canada this year ,and with the exception of one bucket they have all been like that. Mitchell,s ,and St lukes should be producing like that any time now. As far as Simcoe, if your not catching perch like that, your not fishing the right spot, right bait. ie spoons. I'll probably get yelled at , but the insanity must stop. For the American side though that is a commendable catch. Ed when are you going back over the border?

·
Registered
338 Posts
He sure is racking em up like a pinball game!
I cant look at the pictures any more theyre giving me fish envy.
Redneck

1 - 13 of 13 Posts