Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seen this picture floating around ? Have a buddy that's full of **** sometimes (well most of the time) 馃ぃ... Says he's got this pic near home. Could happen, remember buck last year killed near me... Same area. Biggest I've seen yet. I've glassed the field he's "supposed" to be in and haven't laid eyes. Michigan can't grow big bucks.... This was supposedly caught a while back as well. So should be even bigger by now 馃槻

Registered
Is this the same property in China Twp. where that stud ran into the road last year AJ?

We are getting some legit 130-140's on camera a couple times a year by me just a few short miles north of where that guy was shot. I've been lazy and haven't had a camera out yet, so i'm not sure what's lurking out back. But from observation and bike rides in the evening there are a sh*tload of deer around. Gunning for does and taking my daughter out for her first deer hunt behind the trigger this year too!

Registered
Nope.
Have not seen that buck.
His nose looks too skinny still , give him a couple more years....

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is this the same property in China Twp. where that stud ran into the road last year AJ?

We are getting some legit 130-140's on camera a couple times a year by me just a few short miles north of where that guy was shot. I've been lazy and haven't had a camera out yet, so i'm not sure what's lurking out back. But from observation and bike rides in the evening there are a sh*tload of deer around. Gunning for does and taking my daughter out for her first deer hunt behind the trigger this year too!
Near home ;) best of luck to your daughter!! Be my daughter's 1st kill too. Can not wait !

& yes a lot of deer, not only deer bucks ! & a lot of em

Registered
Near home ;) best of luck to your daughter!! Be my daughter's 1st kill too. Can not wait !

& yes a lot of deer, not only deer bucks ! & a lot of em
Side note... is there anyone in St. Clair county doing field day for hunters safety? Right now it looks like i'll have to drive all the way over to Macomb just for field day... which is weird because usually there are several offered throughout august and september.

Registered
These in Oakland County

Reactions: sniper

Premium Member
He's a dandy AJ

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He's a dandy AJ

Not all that far from me during the right time....

I'll **** myself, shake and fall outta track chair. I don't stand a chance T 馃ぃ馃ぃ

Ok, enough about it... scroll on. Just thought might be floating around web "maybe" thnx all, it isn't from sounds of it. I don't do space book so don't see some things others do.

Premium Member
A ten point was seen in a guys front yard a couple of days ago, about a mile and a half from my house. It was two blocks north of 8 Mile and a block west of Coolidge. A smaller one was across the street from the ten point.

Premium Member
Not all that far from me during the right time....

I'll **** myself, shake and fall outta track chair. I don't stand a chance T 馃ぃ馃ぃ

Ok, enough about it... scroll on. Just thought might be floating around web "maybe" thnx all, it isn't from sounds of it. I don't do space book so don't see some things others do.
take a deep breath and aim small!

Registered
Seen this picture floating around ? Have a buddy that's full of **** sometimes (well most of the time) 馃ぃ... Says he's got this pic near home. Could happen, remember buck last year killed near me... Same area. Biggest I've seen yet. I've glassed the field he's "supposed" to be in and haven't laid eyes. Michigan can't grow big bucks.... This was supposedly caught a while back as well. So should be even bigger by now 馃槻

View attachment 778947
He's not for you AJ, looks like he's got brow tines 馃槅

Registered
If you do a "search this image" then scroll half way down the page the same image shows up a few times. I didn't have time to search it but....... lol No idea what that Doodle champ is but the link takes you to the right page.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts